Friday, March 14, 2008

So who am I, and why do I deserve a blog?

I'm a writer, a slacker, a boyfriend, and a daydreamer.

Here's a list of things I like to do:
1. Write things on other things.
2. Lean on things.
3. Lie in the grass on sunny days.
4. Run.

Perhaps this list will increase with time.

This is where I'll be putting a lot of fiction, a few poems, and maybe the occasional thought or two. I don't really expect you guys to keep coming back to check on a daily basis, but I thought it would be nice to have a place I can put everything.

So, this has been a test of the Thousand Paper Cranes writing blog. Had this been an actual post, you would've read something interesting. Maybe.

"This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace in the world."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you're a regular wordsworth... :)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home